Monday, August 10, 2015

Guest Post

Sat.July 25/15

This is the wife and I'm writing to express how I feel today.  For the past 2 weeks, my tension in my lower and upper has settled down a bit, however there is tension building up at the back of my throat.  I hope that it's just anxiety unexpectedly happening without my control.  My husband thinks it is, but sometimes I think it might be something else.  It's so uncomfortable having this feeling and it is creating internal stress within me sometimes.  I try not to think about it and go on with my daily routine, but it's so strong that it's hard not think about it.  I even notice my heart beat within this tension.  I'm hoping the medicine is going to treat it and will go away so I can have my  healthy natural sleep back.

No comments:

Post a Comment